From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2018 7:04 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Use of dynamic system symbols in JCL

Hi Sean,
It is not in my 2.2 system. Are you at 2.3?

Kees.

33014286

Atos, Atos Consulting, Worldline and Canopy The Open Cloud Company are trading
names used by the Atos group. The following trading entities are registered in
England and Wales: Atos IT Services UK Limited (registered number 01245534),
Atos Consulting Limited (registered number 04312380), Atos Worldline UK Limited
(registered number 08514184) and Canopy The Open Cloud Company Limited
(registration number 08011902). The registered office for each is at Second
Floor, Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6EA.  The VAT No. for each
is: GB232327983.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee, and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
receive this e-mail in error, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, use or
retain it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
systems. As emails may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not secure.
Atos therefore can accept no liability for any errors or their content.
Although Atos endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we do not warrant
that this transmission is virus-free and can accept no liability for any
damages resulting from any virus transmitted. The risks are deemed to be
accepted by everyone who communicates with Atos by email.