As you'll see from my slides you really wouldn't want to delay the
Prefetch and Deferred Write engines in any DB2 you care about.

That's one example, perhaps the main one.

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: