Hi Pete,

Nice pics!

My first machine was a Univac 90/70 D at college.  That Univac took a fall over
and slide to the bottom of a full flight of stairs on its way to being
installed. No elevator to the basement, just the stairs. Later I did a school
project and some extra stuff on a Burroughs 1800 that belonged to a city
nearby.  I liked the CANDE editor it had too.

I don't have pics to share - no pics were allowed.

Linda

Sent from my iPhone