... october :-)

Am 11.06.2018 um 22:10 schrieb Bernd Oppolzer:
Hi Saurabh,

you should describe in more detail,
what the content in the PDS member should look before and after
your daily change,

for example (just wild guess):

before the change:

D18610<D18611<VOL=SER<

after the change:

D18611<D18612<VOL=SER<

If you do that, it will be easy to help you.

Maybe I got you completely wrong ...
and: Indeed there seems to be a problem with
the one digit month; what about the months starting
with november, having two digits?

(I guess, the D names are part of daily changeing dataset names??)

D180611<D180612<VOL=SER<

would be much better, IMO (if I am right with all my guessing).

Kind regards

Bernd