This one just worked for me

https://www-304.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/zosv2r1-pdf-download?OpenDocument

;-D an

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Vince Getgood
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:23 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: KC - z/OS 2.1 manuals no longer available

The client I'm working at runs z/OS 2.1.  z/OS 2.1 goes out of service this
year, but IBM seem to have jumped the gin by getting rid of the knowledgecentre
for it!

Now when I click on my saved link (which worked earlier this morming [UK
time]), I get: -

Documentation for z/OS V2.1.0 is no longer available in IBM Knowledge Center.

While the product version and release remains in service, you can find
information in the following formats:•Individual PDFs for downloading:
https://www.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svcoo100.nsf/pages/zosv2r1-pdf-download?OpenDocument
•z/OS V2R1 Adobe Indexed Collection (all PDFs with full text search via the
free Adobe Acrobat Reader):
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/zoslib/pdf/zosv2r1pdfcollection.zip
•IBM Knowledge Center plugins for downloading (for use with IBM Knowledge
Center for z/OS): http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/zoslib/SSLTBW_2.1.0_4KC.jar.

For information about current releases of this product see
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW/welcome.

More information and resources are available at the IBM z/OS Internet Library:
https://www.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svcoo100.nsf/pages/zosinternetlibrary?opendocument.

Why take this away IBM?  Can't customers get access to manuals for a currently
supported relase?