On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:00:38 +0200, Peter Hunkeler wrote:

>>call bpxwunix cmd,"unsorted_data.","sorted_data.",stderr.
>I think the examples in the doc should be updated to quote any and all of the
>parameters which denote a stem variable.

+1
The same should apply to names of simple variables.  (Are there any such?
Generally they appear proberly quoted in SYSCALL command examples.)

Also, I see:
    ... stdout is the number of lines output by the command.
Should be:
    ... stdout.0 is the number of lines output by the command.
(It has stdin.0 and stderr.0 correctly.)

-- gil