Aw, man, this really, really stinks.

I have embedded Knowledge Center URLs in about a gazillion wiki pages that are
widely used by other coworkers. I always try to link to "the latest" version
(currently, of course, 2.3), but I'm sure I have a lot of 2.2 links, and quite
possibly some old 2.1 links. But regardless of how careful I am, time marches
on, and inevitably my links will go out-of-date.

IBM, if you are listening - you are NOT doing us any favors by taking the old
doc offline.

-- Jerry