From: "saurabh khandelwal" <venkatkulkarn...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:31:38 PM
Subject: Issue WTO message using MVS SEND command

Hello Group,

/* REXX */

'PIPE SAFE * | STEM MSG.'

TODataset = Word( Msg.3,3 )

mvs "send 'My console name is "TODataset"',CN=CNDVMSTR"

exit

We used CN operand with send command to send message to operator console
and now i receive output as required.

But this message is visible in green color which get disappeared as other
message comes on console.

But, I would like to have these message in white color ( not sure if we can
say as WTO), so that until operator intervention, these message will be on
console itself.

Can you please suggest, how can i achieve this