On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 16:17:55 +0000, Steely.Mark <steely.m...@aaa-texas.com>
wrote:

>zFS Thu Jan 26 14:45:58 EST 2017

>Action: The user did not have the correct permission on the object for the
>
>operation requested. Change the permissions on the object or have a user that
>
>is authorized execute the operation.
>
>***

Thanks. Now the next hurdle is to find out what the correct permission is on
what object and for what operation.

<RANT>
All you software vendors, please, next time you put out an error message,
include the relevant information: what operation exactly was attempted on which
object, and what was the expected and the actual obtained result? I mean, when
you write that IF statement to test that return code, you know what is
happening (and what is going wrong...), so, please, TELL US.
</RANT>

I'll find out, eventually…

Jantje.