From: Gibson, Jamie [mailto:jamie.gib...@toysrus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 6:02 AM
To: Dyck, Lionel B. (RavenTek)
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: Connect:Direct and VOL=REF ?

Try
VOL=(,,,REF=dsn)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dyck, Lionel B. (RavenTek) [mailto:lionel.d...@va.gov]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2018 10:01 AM
Subject: Connect:Direct and VOL=REF ?

After pouring thru the connect:direct pubs and finding that REF= is support,
I've not been able to find the correct syntax to do a VOL=REF=dsn within a
Connect:Direct Proc on the TO parameters.

Can anyone offer any suggestions/advice/direction?

The documented syntax is:

VOL = ( [PRIVATE],[RETAIN] ,[volume-sequence-no] ,[volume-count] ,[SER =
(serial-no[,serial-no,...] ) ] ) | ( [SER = (serial-no, [serial-no,...] ) | REF
= dsn])

We've tried:

Vol=ref=dsn
Vol=(ref=dsn)
Vol=ser=(ref=dsn)
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send an
email to emailad...@toysrus.com. Toys "R" Us, Inc.