Another note re EDS/HP/HPE/DXC: there's a road near me called EDS Drive
(which at least one GPS vocalizes as "Ed's Drive", which makes me laugh).
There's a big building there that was EDS (doh). Then it was HP. Then it was
HPE. Then it was DXC.

Last time I drove by, the DXC logo that had been put up was gone; still
trying to find out what the story is. Wondering if they shrunk so much that
they either moved or are no longer the sole tenant. Or there was some
speculation that the DXC logo was in trouble with one of the
Daimler-Chrysler logos, which is visually similar; just hard to believe
Daimler would care anymore, since they sold off Chrysler.

Check 'em out:

Daimler-Chrysler: https://trademarks.justia.com/785/82/dxc-78582057.html

DXC:
https://events.economist.com/events-conferences/emea/manufacturing-transform