I saw one the other day without its covers - in the Singapore factory.
Looked nice inside. :-) As did the z13 and the z14 "EC". :-)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: