The .MSGCOLOR alters IBM defaults for predefined attributes. It does not
change a specific message attribute. As lizzete already advised, try a
message exit. There are some samples in the CBT TAPE.

ITschak

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 10:47 PM Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

> Unless you have an automation tool like CA OPS/MVS or Tivoli you probably
> have to write an assembler MPF Exit
>
> If you used a z/OS Command provide the complete command and any messages
> produced by that command
>
> Provide the display of the MPF List (cut out any messages other than the
> ones you want to change)
>

> Lizette

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring
for Legacy **|  *