Early code is always downwards compatible. Seems like a reasonable test at
least.

Mark Jacobs

Chopperla Vrao wrote on 7/20/18 8:09 AM:
Thanks Mark, Are you suggesting to use V11 Early code instead of V10+SPE Early
code?

Thanks and Regards
CV RAO

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
<IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU><mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Mark
Jacobs - Listserv
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 6:21 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU<mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Re: Migration from DB2 V10 to V11

Early code mismatch?

Chopperla Vrao wrote on 7/17/18 7:33 AM:
Hello
Can someone help me on DB2 V10 to V11 migration related error. So far I have
been able to apply fallback PTF's/maintenance and migrate the catalog to V11
CM(DSNTIJTC), till this point things were looking good. When I'm testing
fallback to V10, started getting an error which complains about missing
maintenance. I have checked the APAR II14660 and ran FIXCAT report, but I don't
see anything missing. Can you please suggest additional checks which I can do
to find the missing maintenance?

The error which I'm referring to is for non-data sharing environment

DSNX208E =DSN DSNGEDLC ATTEMPTING TO START DB2 WITH 858 AN UNSUPPORTED CODE
LEVEL. REASON CODE 00000002 MISSING MAINTENANCE: UNKNOWN CURRENT LEVEL:
0000D780 VALID LEVEL(S): 0000D6800000D6A50000D6750000D6720

Thanks
CV RAO

Disclaimer: This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the
policy at
http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html><http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html>>

<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html><http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html>>>
 externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html><http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html>>

<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html><http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html>>>
 internally within TechMahindra.

lists...@listserv.ua.edu<mailto:lists...@listserv.ua.edu><mailto:lists...@listserv.ua.edu><mailto:lists...@listserv.ua.edu>
 with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

Please be alert for any emails that may ask you for login information or directs you to login via
a link. If you believe this message is a phish or aren't sure whether this message is
trustworthy, please send the original message as an attachment to
'phish...@meredith.com<mailto:phish...@meredith.com><mailto:phish...@meredith.com><mailto:phish...@meredith.com>'.

--

Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
Lt. Gen. David Morrison

This electronic message, including any attachments, may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). You are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of this message is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete it.

send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu<mailto:lists...@listserv.ua.edu> with