Isn't there a pragma tag codepage?

CharlesSent from a mobile; please excuse the brevity.
-------- Original message --------From: David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com>
Date: 8/7/18  7:19 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU Subject: Re:
EBCDIC (was: Json table characters)
On 8/08/2018 4:15 AM, Paul Gilmartin wrote:
> What's the history of IBM-1047?  Why does it seem to be controversial?
> Does it have the same set of printable glyphs as IBM-037 or IBM-500?
> What need impelled it?

Good question! Do you know the answer? And don't get me started on the
line-feed/newline x'15' fiasco!

I use IBM-1047 for the projects I work on because I work in z/OS UNIX
but other teams use IBM-037 because that was the default in their
terminal emulators many years ago.
We've got C/C++ code with different square brackets depending on the
project which is incredibly annoying if the source is in a PDS so it
can't be tagged. IDE's like RD/z (or
whatever it's called now) do a good job solving code page hell.