From: "Jake Anderson" <justmainfra...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 5:33:52 AM
Subject: Remote access HMC

Hi

We have installed a new hardware and HMC is up.

I have allowed all the IP to access but I am able to launch the login page
of HMC and am able to get in.

After sometime I get a message' remote access is prohibited hmc'

I have enabled the remote option from the HMC as well.

Is there anything I am missing ?

Regards
Jake.