From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Michael Knigge
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 07:09
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: "Mainframes Rule" Wallpaper

All,

several years ago on the SHARE a T-Shirt was selled with an nice vector graphic
(of an…. I guess z10) and the slogan “Mainframes Rule”….

I’ve downloaded an image of this somewhere and used it as a wallpaper on my PC
– and guess what… seems I’ve deleted it (must be so long ago that it even is
not on my backups)….

Does anyone of you know which image I mean and has a copy of it (and is willing
to send it to me)…. I loved it so much and hope someone still has it…

Thanks,
Michael

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Michael Knigge
Software Engineer

SET GmbH
Lister Straße 15
30163 Hannover

phone: +49 511 39780-23
fax: +49 511 39780-65

www.set.de
michael.kni...@set.de

Handelsregister: HRB52778 Amtsgericht Hannover
Geschäftsführer: Till Dammermann, Dr. Bernd Huber

Anstehende Termine

Das POSY-OutputForum findet am 7. und 8. November 2018 in Hannover statt.

Weitere Informationen und die Anmeldung finden Sie auf unserer
Homepage...<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.set.de_services_events_posy-2Doutputforum&d=DwIGaQ&c=A-GX6P9ovB1qTBp7iQve2Q&r=mtZm8CZtpFemw8Y7pVAm7XaxI88ST87pIQqw9UhH8Ng&m=k-W0JoczFwge3uZQmIxCOnGWODYGC1m9gaOZ7yanw9Y&s=KLMMRlgbhQoz6WhggqUcrkLSN-STVwq62sjj-4euVVY&e=>

and privileged information or may otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachment thereto.