the url sent me to the logon screen, but did not have my correct password, so a
new password was in order. I didn't try the RAM link just yet

Carmen Vitullo

----- Original Message -----

From: "Doug" <dsh...@bellsouth.net>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 9:07:48 AM
Subject: Re: Another url change for SHOPZ

Does the new URL for shopz work for anyone today?
500 internal Server Error (38CF025F:

The new RAM URL does work today.

Doug

.

On Aug 10, 2018, at 13:01, Edward Finnell
<0000000248cce9f3-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

It's like they don't understand the Internet. There's VP's for IOT but the
reality is it's not being implemented to the paying customers. It's horribly
bad PR and it costs FTE's in rerouting legacy links that could be spent on
hardware/software upgrades.

In a message dated 8/10/2018 7:36:16 AM Central Standard Time,