Mounif,

I am unable to comment on any 'increase' of the CP utilization. CPACF has been
around for a very long time. Both the systems you mention have the CPACF
function. You will need a no charge feature (not available for embargoed
countries) for microcode to enable CPACF. The other key point to note is to
check if CPACF will support all the en/decryption algorithms you want to use.
If not supported by CPACF then you might need the Crypto Express feature for
which there is a charge.

Parwez

BTW: I have just Googled for CPACF and Crypto Express performance etc. There
are lots of hits (I haven't browsed the websites) on this subject including
some SHARE presentations.