On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 8:38 AM Don Poitras <sas...@sas.com> wrote:

> In article <
> caajsdjiyzbn3k1wqocx9gn12zjpw7wxjlm3r8n4minherzp...@mail.gmail.com> you
> wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 5:24 PM David Staudacher <dlstaudac...@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
>
> > > Starting yesterday, all the Book Manager/Library Server libs I know of
> > > (publibz.boulder..., publibfp.boulder..., publibfp.dhe, etc)  respond
> with:
> > > "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access <folder-name> on this
> > > server".
> > > This includes links provide *by IBM*, such as all the doc links given
> here:
> > >
> http://ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/zos-library-archives
> > > Did I miss an announcement that Library Server was going away?
> > >
> > Must be fixed. I just went to the above with no problems. 12:09 UTC (7:09
> > a.m. US Central).
> > --
> > Between infinite and short there is a big difference. -- G.H. Gonnet
> > Maranatha! <><
> > John McKown
>
> FSVO "fixed". If you click on one of the book manager links, you still
> get "Forbidden".

Ah, I did not understand and did not try to "drill down". I just did and
you are correct. Either IBM has decided to decommission this function and
forgot to remove all the traces, or the permissions on the files have the
wrong permissions. Or they just don't really give a ---- about z/OS
anymore. Much like my upper management.