I found both CLPA and OPI=YES in the IEASYS00 member. I am going to remove OPI=YES and see if that removes the problem.

Tony Thigpen

Peter Relson wrote on 08/25/2018 09:21 AM:
The OP really was noting that he had to specify something to keep the IPL
going. Whether that was CLPA or something else might not be relevant.
It is certainly true that CLPA can be specified in IEASYSxx.

In addition to having the right LOAD IMSI character ("M" seems right), you
imght check that there is a SYSPARM statement within your LOADxx.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design