Second that on FDR/ABR/CPK.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Pew, Curtis G
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 12:47 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Incremental volume and dataset backups

[External Email]

On Aug 31, 2018, at 11:34 AM, IBM user <i...@fastmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a better 3rd party backup package you can recommend?

I can’t say that it’s better since I’ve never used ADRDSSU, but we use FDRABR
and we’re very happy with it.

--
Pew, Curtis G
curtis....@austin.utexas.edu

FIRST TENNESSEE

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or
the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail message from your computer.