What Bin is saying is that they might indeed all be at the same address -- but
in different address spaces.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of ITschak Mugzach
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 6:29 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ASCB scan and user-id...

Binyamin,

What surprised me what that all ASXBs has the same address... So, how  can
I get the userid associated with the ASCB?

ITschak

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 4:17 PM Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com>
wrote:

> Because the ASXB is in private. You need to use the target memorie's ASID.
>
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 15:46:32 +0300 ITschak Mugzach <imugz...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> :>Few days ago someone (can't recall the thread) asked about scanning (
> ascb
> :>chain. I tried to follow ascb  ASXB and found that it always point to my
> :>aSXB, even when I take the offset from the chain. Any idea why? and
> :>alternatively, how can I find the userid the ascb is associated with?
>
> --
> Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com>
> http://www.dissensoftware.com
>
> Director, Dissen Software, Bar & Grill - Israel
>

> Should you use the mailblocks package and expect a response from me,
> you should preauthorize the dissensoftware.com domain.
>
> I very rarely bother responding to challenge/response systems,
> especially those from irresponsible companies.

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring
for Legacy **|  *