On Sep 17, 2018, at 7:10 AM, Nazih Noujaim <ngnouj...@mmm.com> wrote:

> Starting to do some research into calling AWS from z/OS. Success stories?

I would also be interesting in hearing any success stories. One of my
colleagues is currently investigating a “failure story”. It looks like the
failure is due to AWS requiring  some of the newer encryption protocols which
our current level of z/OS (2.2) doesn’t support. My colleague is trying to see
if there’s some maintenance that would add support, but so far hasn’t found
anything.

--
Pew, Curtis G
curtis....@austin.utexas.edu