From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Joseph Reichman
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:50 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: ECB in XMEM Post

Hi

In XMEM Post bases on the fact that's ASC is Primary and in the control
parameters specify "If the caller specifies the ASCB parameter, the event
control block (ECB) must be addressable from the address space

identified by the ASCB parameter. "

This is just another way of saying that for XMEM The ECB is in  CSA right ?