The fourth quarter revival meeting of the Chicago Area VM (and Linux)
Enthusiasts will be held on Thursday, October 18. Please be encouraged to
attend and invite your friends.

Meeting Location:
This quarter's meeting will once again be held at  Alight (formerly AON
Hewitt) West
Campus' located at 4 Overlook Point, in Lincolnshire, IL (same location as
previously)     .
We will be entering on the south side of the complex (opposite of where we
have entered previously) and there should be an 'Alight' sign to guide you.
Security at that entrance should be able to guide you to our meeting room.
Parking should otherwise remain the same.
Please be attentive to where you park and where you attempt to enter the
building.    Security has been instructed to
send you to the correct entrance. If you have not attended a meeting at this
location before and do not know the location of this entrance, please go to
www.cavmen.org . Check the links out!!!
There is a lot of information on the this site for your benefit!!!

Attendance:
We would like to request a count of expected attendees by the Monday before
the meeting, so that we may plan appropriately for arranging the
facilities.. If you are planning to attend, PLEASE send an E-Mail by that
date to jslavi...@comcast.net with a subject line of "Meeting Attendance".

This is meant to be a facilities planning aid and should not be interpreted
as a registration requirement. If you suddenly become available at the last
minute, please feel free to attend even if you have not responded.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.  It is only
necessary to reply once concerning attendance.

Meeting Agenda:

It will include Bruce Hayden of IBM, Rich Smrcina of Velocity Software, Jay
Zelnick of CA and myself.
Please see the website for times.