Here is information on our Tomcat packages for z/OS:
https://dovetail.com/products/tomcat.html

Questions about the z/OS packaging should be directed to our Community
Forum:
http://community.dovetail.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

Your question is really a general Tomcat question.  Best to use Google or
one of the Tomcat user's groups for that.

Kirk Wolf
http://dovetail.com