On 24 October 2018 at 09:30, Wendell Lovewell
<000001e9c0ee0673-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:
> The drop-down for "From Date" only goes back to 2013.  But you can keep
> clicking the "back" arrow and go back apparently as far as you want.  (I gave
> up in 1991.)

I'm not sure it actually works, though. I'd guess you found a bug or
way around the GUI but that doesn't affect what database access you
get.

> However, it still didn't return anything for OA32850.  I tried IBMLINK, but
> keep getting "Internal server error" messages.

I set it back to 1970 and tried on OZ65725 which is the first APAR
that is mentioned in SYS1.MACLIB(CVT), and that probably predates
1981. No hits. But then again there is no hit on OA49967 which is the
last APAR in that macro dated 160819, so who knows... IBMers seem to
have access to even ancient APARs.

Tony H.