Jesse 1 Robinson wrote:

>I would love to see that RACF screen...

Not really, you can see that accesses in a sort of way. Look in RACF-L for my
reply to that OP.

For a LISTDSD, you see the list of ids/groups and then you deduce the right
access.

There is a place in a RACF screen where you type in the id, but you get a list
of profiles. You still need to manually examine each profile by hand and deduce
the access.

Better to use ICETOOL and REXX to catch all accesses granted either via
id/group/UACC/WARNING/attribute of id(s).

zSecure and other similar tools are better for this type of queries.

All of that is discussed in RACF-L.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht