Sean Gleann wrote:

>THANK YOU!
>Such a simple solution & one that I had not spotted despite all RTFMing I've
>done.
>When I do a '£T A,ALL' I can see the '24.05' & '24.10' time stamps, but I
>never made the connection - just thought it was a weird way of specifying time
>in the hour after midnight

I am glad you got what you want. RTFM is hard work ... ;-)

One little caveat which bitten me last month. Hopefully not you too, since you
have a new system.

On one of our systems, no scheduled $TA,<command> (issued by id, not by JES2
startup) could be run at all.

After searching, I found the id who issued those $TA... commands, was revoked.
I simply cancelled all $TA commands and re-issued them again from an id which I
know will hopefully not be revoked again.

As soon that JES2 is recycled, all those $TA commands will then have the JES2
as owner, not that revoked id...

Those $TA commands are really helpful, BTW! We  can't live without it.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht