There are a large number of parts to make sure that things are done the right
way, and that a fault will not bring the system to a crash.

While one might be able to show examples of simple techniques, there is a lot
of infrastructure required to handle problems.

For example, what happens if you force an SSAR to a swapable address space
that happens to be swapped in and the address space gets swapped out in the
middle? If I recall correctly, the next page fault that I had in the target
address space caused a MEMTERM of the home address space - which meant no
ESTAEs got control.

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 22:11:15 +0000 "Farley, Peter x23353"