We have a problem here that is proving to be … um... "resistant to
analysis" & I wonder if anyone on this list might be able to help.

Most of our developers submit work to the system from a PuTTY session, that
will result in multiple OMVS tasks being fork()ed or spawn()ed. Of late,
such work has been failing with messages:
IEW4000I FETCH FOR MODULE xxxxxxxx FROM DDNAME SYS00061 FAILED BECAUSE
INSUFFICIENT STORAGE WAS AVAILABLE.
- and -
CSV031I LIBRARY ACCESS FAILED FOR MODULE xxxxxxxx, RETURN CODE 14, REASON
CODE 26110021, DDNAME SYS00061
which basically, as far as I can make out, mean that my region size is too
small.

But these are OMVS tasks, where a REGION size specification isn't allowed
for.
If I look at the type-30 records for the failing tasks, I see that the
'region requested' value is 54M in each case.
We don 't have any SMFLIMxx member defined, so there's nothing coming from
there, since that PARMLIB member *must* be defined if it is to be used -
there are no defaults.
Our IEFUSI is the default 'stub' supplied with the BCP i.e. all it does is
the equivalent of a 'BR 14', so that isn't limiting anything either.
So where is that 54M value coming from? How can I modify it?

Regards
Sean