On 11/27/2018 3:09 AM, Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:
Good day to all,

On z/OS v2.2, I see that some members in PDS and PDS-E are high-lighted.

I see (or think) this is because extended information are stored for such
members. Apparently this is because bit 2 in 'Directory flag byte' are set?

Ok, exactly where is that change (Directory flag byte and highlighting member
names in member lists) documented? How do I explain that change(s) to my
colleagues and clients?

Of course I searched KC and used Google, but I got very few information from
pages like this one 'ISPF libraries and data sets' in this URL

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.f54ug00/chap2.htm

Many thanks in advance!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

It's likely not documented. When we finally fixed extended stats in V2R3, the highlighting was left in, since it had been in ISPF for years by the time V2R3 rolled around. RCF that badboy.

Regards,
Tom Conley