From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Wayne Bickerdike
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 3:36 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Generic query on Region allocation failure

*to IBM-MAIN*

*On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 13:47:48 +0000, Allan Staller wrote:>This looks more like
the linklst dataset has taken an extent for some reason.Not to me. I would
expect S106 reason code 0F, not reason code 0C.>>Try compressing the dataset
containing CEEBINIT, followed by F LLA,REFRESHI don't recommend it.*

The dataset is not in extents and it is in STEPLIB.

And a 0C return never pointed to that as the problem.

I'll repeat, this condition occurs on multiple configurations.

The one I have posted is from our early development LPAR, a zVM hosted z/OS 2.2.

But I have this problem on two other customer sites, one a Z13 running CICS
5.3 and 5.4. The other a BC12 on CICS 5.3.
Do IBM test between releases?

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 7:37 AM Jesse 1 Robinson <jesse1.robin...@sce.com>
wrote:

> Typo. "Increasing that value raises COMMON at the expense of PRIVATE,
> and vice versa."

Wayne V. Bickerdike

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information
that is intended solely for use by the intended recipient(s). If you are not
the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
distributing or using any of the information contained in the communication. If
you received this email in error, please contact the sender by reply email and
immediately delete the communication.