From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Peter Relson
Sent: 15 January 2019 00:50
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ASCRE init module

<snip>
I am thinking storage in a user sub-pool and saving the address in the
ACEE since we create that.
<snip>

An ASCRE Initialization routine must not obtain storage in user-region
subpools because after the initialization routine runs, the user region is
(re-)initialized.

Maybe you shouldn't be creating an ACEE (at least not until the jobstep
program begins)?

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design