From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Barbara Nitz
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 5:48 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Strange issue with SDSF main panel

>Are you using the default panel ISFPCU41? Has anyone modified it?
Vanilla ISPF/SDSF, no usermods, and the panel is always named ISFPCU41.

>How are you invoking it?  Like this?    PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF)
>SCRNAME(SDSF)
Exactly like this: PGM(ISFISP) NEWAPPL(ISF) SCRNAME(SDSF) NOCHECK

>I skip the SDSF primary most of the time by adding command table entries like
>these:
<snip>
We already have an ungodly number of direct calls for a lot of (ISPF) panels,
sometimes interfering with isrddsn commands,  mostly because the panels
sysprogs need are buried much too deep within layer upon layer of panels built
on top. I just don't want to deal with even more direct calls. So it is 's',
and then whatever command is needed next.

Barbara