We have a position open for an experienced z/OS systems programmer:
https://capps.taleo.net/careersection/304/jobdetail.ftl?job=00004018&tz=GMT-06%3A00

Great state benefits, well staffed team and some teleworking permitted (but
must reside locally).

This is not a CICS position even though CICS is listed under preferred
experience.  We have a separate team of CICS systems programmers.  The z/OS
team supports z/OS and all the z/OS related products, DB2 and most of the ISV
products.  Somebody with strong Unix System Service skills and TCPIP skills
would be a wonderful addition to our team.  We are running z/OS 2.2 on a z13
and looking to get a new mainframe later in the year.