From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Cieri, Anthony
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:08 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: BPXPRM00 parmlib

SETOMVS MAXUIDS=2000

No comma after SETOMVS!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of McCabe, Ron
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 5:03 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

[[ SEI WARNING *** This email was sent from an external source. Do not open
attachments or click on links from unknown or suspicious senders. *** ]]

David,

I do have my mount statements split out from other statements.  I must be doing
something wrong because when I enter "SETOMVS,MAXUIDS=2000" as a command from
the z/OS console I get an error that the command is invalid.  I tried to issue
from within OMVS and I also get an error "FSUM7351 not found". Am I entering
the command from the wrong place?