How do you want to do that?

1)  Is the SYSOUT still on the JES2 Spool?

2)  Has the SYSOUT been purged from the JES2 Spool?

3)  Do you need an automated process?

4)  Do you need a manual process?

5)  What level of z/OS are you running?

You can

1) Purchase a sysout management product - SARS, $AVERS, CMOD, etc

2) you can send your SYSOUT to a dataset and then reprint as needed during the
job run

3) You can use XDC on SYSOUT in JES Spool and send to a dataset, then use
something like IEBGENER to print the dataset.

Can you provide more details so better answer can be provided?

Lizette