Hello, IBM mainframers!

I am currently working with some folks who are building a new IBM System/360
simulator using SIMH for historical software preservation purposes.  The plan
includes supporting the unique features of the model 67.
We are looking for machine readable copies of IBM's CP-67/CMS, preferably
either the original IBM software distribution tapes or a back-up of a full
system. Absent those materials, if anyone has the source code for CP-67, esp.
for "CP" on microfiche or other formats, that could also be useful to recreate
this system.

Same story for TSS/360 ... I know there are copies of TSS/370 available, but we
are hoping to find a version that ran on the 360 model 67.
(We are already in touch with Mike Alexander about versions of MTS that ran on
the model 67.)

Thanks in advance for any leads, suggestions, etc., in this effort.
All the best,
Mark S. Waterbury