From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Peter
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:44 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: PPRC power failure

Hi

One of our DS box in DR had a power failure last night and our production
LPARS logon got impacted . When I checked up the RMF i saw many DASD
devices were overloaded and flood of PPRC error messages too in SYSLOG.

Once we fixed the power failure and re-established the replication the
logins and all the application started running.

Is there any relationship to system performance with the PPRC failure ?

Peter