From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Frank Swarbrick
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 7:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IEC331I 042-006 occurs during GDG roll in process

[External Email]

The long result code (040B0425) seems to mean "Verify DADSM SCRATCH request;
enqueue on SYSDSN failed."
What can cause this to occur?  Someone perhaps had the dataset open for
browsing, perhaps?

________________________________
instructions, send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO
IBM-MAIN
FIRST TENNESSEE

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or
the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail message from your computer.