From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Feller, Paul
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2019 10:17 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Anyone ever seen/hear about a set of programs called
SUPERCOP/SUPCOP1/SUPCOP2/SUPCOP3

Has anyone ever seen/hear about a set of programs called
SUPERCOP/SUPCOP1/SUPCOP2/SUPCOP3.  We ran into an issue with these programs
related to EAV volumes.  It seems we acquired these programs as part of a
merger many years ago.  No one seems to have any idea where the source could
be.  From what we can tell these may have been some freeware programs, but
can't say for 100%.  We searched the CBT website and did some Google
searches but could not find anything to help us.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone that happens to know about
these programs and has source.

As a side note with the use of the ASMDASM program and some detective work
we determined what was causing the issue and was able to ZAP the program
SUPCOP1 to fix the issue.  It would be nice to have source for any future
issues.

Thanks..

Paul Feller
AGT Mainframe Technical Support