Cross posting to both IBM-MAIN and IBMTCP-L

I'm helping a coworker (she supports IBM Comm Server) whose is seeking
information about companies or information that could be shared to assist with
solution building to provide a Multi-Site Parallel Sysplex implementation in our
infrastructure, utilizing GDPS-PPRC, two sites.  Would anyone have reference too
or know how we would proceed to find a company that has already done this type
of implementation, that we could speak with? We are looking for information in
regards to the network solution for IP spanning across two sites mostly.

We are basically trying to find out how they implemented MSPS across two sites
and if they had issues or concerns.  IBM has not provided a company to speak
with, so we are fishing on our own.

Below is some content to what our network architect is seeking information
about, as he stated it would be good to have a source to speak with outside of
IBM.

Considerations for Multisite Sysplex Data Sharing   -
<http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247263.html?Open>
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247263.html?Open
Exploiting Parallel Sysplex: A Customer Perspective -
<http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247108.html?Open>
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247108.html?Open

Communications Server also has a Share presentation that has a page on stateful
firewalls that may be of interest as well -
<https://events.share.org/Summer2017/Public/SessionDetails.aspx?FromPage=Session
s.aspx&SessionID=3102&SessionDateID=28>
https://events.share.org/Summer2017/Public/SessionDetails.aspx?FromPage=Sessions
.aspx&SessionID=3102&SessionDateID=28

For a customer reference, we are trying to get in contact with an IBM GDPS SME.
I believe finding a customer who recently implemented GDPS PPRC or Metro Mirror
would be appropriate. However, we are not sure if we will be able to locate a
customer before the end of the week. I will let you know when I do.

Regards,

Mark T. Regan, K8MTR
CTO1 USNR-Retired, 1969-1991