Probably the overwhelming consideration is thread speed sensitivity. DDF
probably OK with it, DBM1 Client SRBs likewise. Java batch jobs possibly
not OK.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: