I should have clarified USS with the abbreviated meaning of Unix System
Services does not appear in an IBM manual.   Or as an abbreviation for z/OS
UNIX System Services.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Seymour J Metz
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:49 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: OpenSSH / Ported Tools / Co:Z

> Unix System Services is not in an IBM manual

WTF?
https://www-01.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/zOSV2R3UnixSystemServicesPublications?OpenDocument
 lists a bunch of manuals with Unix System Services in the title:

   z/OS UNIX System Services Command Reference, SA23-2280-30
  z/OS UNIX System Services File System Interface Reference, SA23-2285-30
  z/OS UNIX System Services Messages and Codes, SA23-2284-30
  z/OS UNIX System Services Planning, GA32-0884-30
  z/OS UNIX System Services Programming Tools, SA23-2282-30
  z/OS UNIX System Services Programming: Assembler Callable Services Reference,
SA23-2281-30
  z/OS UNIX System Services User's Guide, SA23-2279-30
  z/OS Using REXX and z/OS UNIX System Services, SA23-2283-30

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3