Classification: Public
Hi all,

I have an occasion to extract a user-specified subset of all tasks in the
system. I'm doing this in REXX by chaining through the ASCBs in the ASVT, which
returns me the name of the task (in ASCBJBNI/ASCBJBNS), along with a couple of
other bits. This all works fine.

I'm now trying to get the "Workload" and "SrvClass" fields that SDSF displays:

JOBNAME   Workload SrvClass
SMSPDSE1  SYSTEM   SYSTEM
CONSOLE   SYSTEM   SYSTEM
WLM       SYSTEM   SYSTEM
ANTMAIN   SYSTEM   SYSTEM
ANTAS000  SYSTEM   SYSSTC
DEVMAN    SYSTEM   SYSTEM

I can't figure out where these fields come from - and I don't know therefore
whether they'll be easy for REXX to get hold of. I'm guessing they're in "new"
control blocks (only 25 years or so old) as they're WLM type information, but
drawn a blank thus far.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks,

Andy Styles
z/Series System Programmer

Lloyds Banking Group plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ.
Registered in Scotland no. SC95000. Telephone: 0131 225 4555.

Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN.
Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone 0207626 1500.

Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ.
Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Telephone: 03457 801 801.

Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London
EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850.

Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc are
authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.

Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc.  Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets
Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH has its registered office at Thurn-und-Taxis Platz
6, 60312 Frankfurt, Germany. The company is registered with the Amtsgericht
Frankfurt am Main, HRB 111650. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets
Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH is supervised by the Bundesanstalt für
Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht.

Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc.

HBOS plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in
Scotland no. SC218813.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is private and confidential and may
contain privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete it (including any attachments) immediately. You
must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any
attachments. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.