As far as I remember, Spool Datasets can't be defined as extended format, only
largeds. Since pervasive encryption is only for extended format datasets, then
I believe the answer is no, JES2 Spool datasets can't be encrypted.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com