F OMVS,SHUTDOWN
IEE342I MODIFY   REJECTED-TASK BUSY

Tony Thigpen

Cieri, Anthony wrote on 5/14/19 5:50 PM:
        Under the OAS column of your D A,L display there is still one task.

        Was a $P JES2 command ever issued. Usually, when we are at this point
in a DR environment and the $P JES2 command is issued, JES2 may tell you what
is still active if the stop command fails.

        Here are some other possibly useful commands:

        F BPXOINIT,SHUTDOEN=FORKINIT
        F OMVS,SHUTDOWN

        Hth
        Tony
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jerry Whitteridge
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:40 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JES2 shutdown failure

[[ SEI WARNING *** This email was sent from an external source. Do not open
attachments or click on links from unknown or suspicious senders. *** ]]

I'd be suspicious of your OMVS environment at this point. Try using a D A,A
to see more tasks active.

Jerry Whitteridge
Delivery Manager / Mainframe Architect
GTS - Safeway Account