On Thu, 16 May 2019 09:06:46 +0400 Jake Anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>When we take a SVCDUMP for an active address space . Does the dump shows if
:>that particular address space uses particular EXIT ? I am just trying to
:>understand if a dump of an address space can help me to determine if a
:>particular exit is being used or not .

Lets break down the questions into two parts:

1. Was the exit invoked in that address space? If it leave footprints, you
should be able to find them.

2. Will it be executed?

In all cases, it would be best to read documentation on the exit to understand
when it is documented to receive control. Note that some exits can have their
attributes altered, in that at time X it will, but after certain operator
commands (or API calls) it will not. And vice versa.

The SVCDUMP will only work if you do an IF trap qualified by the job.

Curious minds ask - which exit? What unexpected result is seen?

http://www.dissensoftware.com